Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bwah, ha ha ha ha!

Does the title give you I clue of who is writing this post? . If you hadn't guessed it's me. No, really it is me. Well, those are my initials anyway. I'm Andrew's sister, Megan Erbele, author of AIMING for perfection. Okay, I was going to save my first-time hacking job until Andrew's birthday, but I just can't help myself! So here is what Andrew has been doing lately.

Just chillin'

Cherry picking with Scott

Picking cherries (there were sooo many!)

Swimming lessons


and laughing (at Megan!)

Well, that's all for now. You'll have to wait until the third for this blog to get hacked again. Or maybe Andrew will post by himself. Maybe I won't even have to remind him..... only time will tell. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you had a clip of Andrew's laugh on the blog. I love his laugh. Megan, don't forget to hack in on his birthday. Tell him to post again.